Fruity Frozen Yogurt Pops Recipe
Cool down with these healthy, homemade frozen yogurt Pops!
Creamy and delicious, our frozen yogurt pops are loaded with strawberries, kiwi and blueberries and have less than 6g of sugar each.
Prep time: 10 mins
Set Time: 3 hours in the freezer (minimum)
125g full fat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
1 tsp maple syrup
50g strawberries, sliced
50g kiwi, peeled and diced
- Mix Greek yogurt, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add 1 tsp of the yogurt mixture to an ice lolly mold followed by a mixture of the fruit.
- Tap the mold down to help the mixture reach the bottom of the casing and repeat until filled.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to eat, bring out the freezer and leave to thaw 5 minutes before serving.